Leaders in Physiotherapy and Physio-led Exercise
At Inner Strength Bayside's Physiotherapy Clinic, we encourage our patients
to take on an active approach to their recovery.
Our Physiotherapists strive to keep up to date with current research and incorporate this evidence based practice into their Physiotherapy treatment. We will work in consultation with your doctor, surgeon or other health care practitioner to provide the highest level of care and to achieve your health goals.
Our initial Physiotherapy consultations are 45 minutes, with our follow up appointments 30 minutes to ensure we have time to offer you the treatment you need. All consultations are claimable on private health insurance if you have Physiotherapy cover.
The GLA:D program is coming to Inner Strength Bayside in November 2023 - The best first treatment for hip and knee osteoarthritis. This program provides exercise and education to help you regain your life. Contact us on 8555 4099 or [email protected] to register your interest.
Our Physiotherapists are experienced in the areas of:
- Orthopaedic musculoskeletal conditions
- GLA:D® Program for hip & knee osteoarthritis
- Sporting injuries
- Pre & post natal related musculoskeletal conditions
- Pelvic health including pelvic floor assessments
- Neck, shoulder and back pain
- Frozen shoulder
- Sprains, strains and other soft tissue injuries
- Cancer rehabilitation (The Pinc & Steel Programs, Next Steps)
- Heel pain
- Achilles pain
- Post-surgical rehab (hip, knee, shoulder etc)
- Dry Needling
As part of your Physiotherapy treatment we may also provide:
- Dry needling (Integrated Dry Needling and Trigger Point Needling)
- Joint mobilisation
- Clinical Pilates
- Home exercise prescription