Career Opportunities At Inner Strength
FULL/PART-TIME PHYSIOTHERAPY POSITION:
We have an exciting job opportunity for a junior or experienced Physiotherapist to join our team. Commencing immediately and working on a part or full time basis, the role will involve a minimum of 10 hours supporting our busy schedule Physio-led Exercise classes plus in rooms physiotherapy.
At Inner Strength Bayside Physiotherapy we all have an interest in Physio-led Exercise, drawing on the Clinical Pilates method. Other services include pre and post natal care, cancer rehabilitation (Pinc and Steel), dry needling and exercise rehabilitation. Our friendly staff remains committed to providing clients and the wider community with industry-leading physiotherapy services. Our desire is to build a strong and happy team and we believe in the importance of a work/life balance, offering flexible hours and helping you achieve your career goals. We will work with you to develop your interests within the clinic.
Benefits & Culture:
- Great Working Environment – Enjoy working alongside a group of fun, like-minded individuals who share a passion for physiotherapy and excellent patient care.
- Advance Your Career – Great opportunity to progress and develop within our industry-leading clinic. We will support you in your interests.
- Regular Professional Development – We provide amazing on-going clinical support. Our physios regularly meet for in-services and also have free access to online learning platform clinicaledge.co and a PD allowance.
- Fantastic Earning Potential – Great base salary package + super + leave & bonus earnings.
- Flexible Arrangements – We accommodate our team’s lifestyles by arranging optimal working hours.
- Running Group Physio-led Exercise (clinical pilates) classes.
- In rooms physiotherapy assessment and treatment.
- Writing and implementing rehabilitation programs.
- Clear and concise record keeping.
- Managing and building your own caseload.
- Contributing to regular in-services.
- Contributing to social medial channels (@innerstrengthbayside)
- Fully Registered AHPRA Physiotherapist
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Clinical Pilates experience/training highly regarded.
- Genuine interest in musculoskeletal clients, including pre- and post-natal.
- Dry needling training is desirable.
- A team player and a passion to deliver exceptional results that achieve optimal physical health, not just clinical recovery.
Please contact us on 8555 4099 or email [email protected].