We have an exciting opportunity for a junior or experienced Physiotherapist to join our team. Commencing immediately and working on a full or part time basis, the role will involve supporting our busy schedule Physio-led Exercise (clinical pilates) classes plus in rooms physiotherapy.
At Inner Strength Bayside Physiotherapy we all have an interest in Physio-led Exercise, drawing on the Clinical Pilates method. Other services include pre and post natal care, cancer rehabilitation (Pinc and Steel), dry needling and exercise rehabilitation. Our friendly staff remains committed to providing clients and the wider community with industry-leading physiotherapy services. Our desire is to build a strong and happy team and we believe in the importance of a work/life balance, offering flexible hours and helping you achieve your career goals. We will work with you to develop your interests within the clinic.
Check out our Facebook and Instagram page @innerstrengthbayside.
Benefits & Culture:
Great Working Environment – Enjoy working alongside a group of fun, like-minded individuals who share a passion for physiotherapy and excellent patient care
Advance Your Career – Great opportunity to progress and develop within our industry-leading clinic
Regular Professional Development – We provide on-going clinical support. Our physios regularly meet for in-services and also have free access to online learning platform clinicaledge.co and a PD allowance.
Fantastic Earning Potential – Great salary package + super + leave & bonus earnings
Flexible Arrangements – We accommodate our team’s lifestyles by arranging optimal working hours
For more information about our team and working environment watch the video via this link.
- Running Group Physio-led Exercise classes
- In rooms physiotherapy assessment and treatment
- Writing and implementing rehabilitation programs
- Clear and concise record keeping
- Managing and building your own caseload
- Contributing to social medial channels (@innerstrengthbayside)
Skills & Experiences:
- Fully Registered AHPRA Physiotherapist
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Clinical Pilates experience/training highly regarded
- Genuine interest in musculoskeletal clients, including pre and post natal
- Dry needling training is desirable
- A passion to deliver exceptional results that achieve optimal physical health, not just clinical recovery
APPLY NOW TO JOIN OUR WONDERFUL TEAM!
Please email us at [email protected].